Practice Areas -

Corporate and M&A Law Firms and Lawyers

  • Search Result as
  • By Days
  • Between Dates

Practice Areas - Corporate and M&A Law Firms and Lawyers

Deal Date: 02-02-2018 Practice Area: Corporate and M&A
Deal Title: De La Rue plc Share Acquisition Agreement with Epiris Fund II Industry: Forestry & Paper
Slaughter and May advised De La Rue plc on its entry into a strategic agreement with Epiris Fund II in relation to the Group's paper business (to be named Portals De La Rue Limited (Portals De La Rue)). Under the terms of the agreement, Epiris, together with the existing management of the paper business, acquired a 90% shareholding in Portals De La Rue for cash consideration of c. GBP61m payable upon completion of the transaction. De La Rue retained the remaining 10% interest.
Financial Center: London Value: 0.00-100.00
Advised Party: Target Company Law Firm
Target Company Jurisdiction United Kingdom Acquiror Jurisdiction United Kingdom
Classification: Financial Buyer Acquisitions Primary Buy-Out
Lawyer Christian Boney